2BQ’D Spicy BBQ Beans
- 7 to 8 cups cooked pinto beans
- 1 small/medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1/2 bottle of 2BQ’D BBQ Sauce
- 1 package of bacon, chopped
In a Dutch oven, cook the bacon until desired crispiness is achieved. Remove bacon to a plate, cover with paper towels to drain.
Add the onion to the pot with the bacon fat and stir a minute before adding garlic. Cook until onions are softened.
Stir in 2BQ’D BBQ Sauce and gently mix in the beans. Heat through on the stove top or in a 350 degree oven. Sprinkle with the cooked bacon before serving.
Serves 4 to 6. Enjoy!
Trackback from your site.