2BQ’d Roasted Corn Potato Salad
- 2 to 2-1/2 lbs of Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Kernels from 2 ears of corn, tossed with light oil
- 1 bell pepper, trimmed seeded and diced
- 1/2 bundle green onions, trimmed and chopped
- Finely chopped rosemary or thyme to taste
- Salt and pepper (or seasoned salt) to taste
- 1/2 Jar of 2BQ’D BBQ Sauce
Place potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring to boil, reduce heat and keep simmering with a lid of pot until cooked. Meanwhile, heat a skillet over high heat and add corn to sear it. Place in a large mixing bowl along with the onion and pepper, refrigerate. Test each potato for tenderness.
Remove the cooked potatoes and peel off skins. Once all potatoes are cooked and peeled, spread them on a cutting board and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add to the mixing bowl with other vegetables and toss with 2BQ’D BBQ Sauce.
Add herbs and additional seasonings to taste. Serve warm or chilled.
Trackback from your site.